Digital Marketing Part Time Contractor
Posted on December 12, 2018 at 10:58 PM
Digital Marketing Contractor - Part Time (20 hours per week)
Want to work at a fast growing and fast-moving fun women owned e-commerce start up in the active apparel industry?
We are looking for a digital marketing contractor that can manage the day to day operations around our digital marketing channels, provide in depth analysis and recommendations and help manage our other digital marketing consultants.
The ideal candidate would be a data geek who loves digging into the details and unearthing insights to help move the business forward. Someone who is especially proficient in developing, managing and executing high performing and revenue generating Facebook ads while also helping to provide guidance and feedback to google ads and SEO channels as well.
We are a virtual business that relies heavily on team members with strong communication skills who checks in, delivers on time and has a high degree of accountability and integrity. Though this is a virtual position, you will very much feel part of a team.
Here are some of the responsibilities.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 1-2 years of experience working in a fast paced environment with a proven record of working in the above mentioned channels (primarily FB Ads, Paid Search, SEO, Email) does not get easily rattled by multiple requests and can prioritize work load. You must be comfortable working remote and with working with people less tech savvy than yourself.
In return you will get a fair hourly rate ($40-50/hour depending on experience), tons of experience working with seasoned industry veterans and the opportunity to work with a great community of people. Please email. Be prepared to provide references.
View All Posts