Our Helping Wind Golf Skort provides fit, flare, and performance to keep you looking good and feeling confident on the course. The triangular, flag-shaped accents along the hemline provide a pop of color and makes this versatile with any of our tops in navy blue, white, coral red, and Pacific blue so you've got plenty of pairing options. The fabric keeps its shape over and over again and is made from ECONYL® - regenerated Nylon. It looks great on you and is great for the planet because this Nylon can be recreated and remolded again and again, unlike products made from oil. Like our other skorts, this one goes from closet to suitcase to course with no wrinkles and when you're done, it easily slips into the washer and dryer.
- Women's golf skort
- Two in-seam side zip pockets with built-in tee holder
- Triangular design around hemline in white, Pacific blue, and coral red
- Back well pocket holds a golf ball
- High waistband with waist-slimming technology
- Built-in mesh shortie with ball pocket
- Four-way stretch Italian fabric
- Moisture-wicking to dry quickly
- Abrasion- and pill-resistant fabric
- Built-in UPF 50+ sun protection
- Color: Navy Blue with triangular accents along the hemline in white, Pacific blue, and coral red.
Fabric and Care
- Machine wash cold
- Tumble dry low, hang to dry, iron, or steam on low heat
- Do not bleach
- May be dry cleaned
- See the Fabric Breakdown section for more information about this fabric
- Flared bottom gives ease of movement
Made from regenerated Nylon, this fabric ensures a perfect fit & boasts an efficient shape retention power over time & the correct muscular compression. Dynamic, strong, & high performance thanks to its elastic memory.
Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low, hang to dry, iron, or steam on low heat. Do not bleach. May be dry cleaned.